Beework Web Design Terms & Condition's
By placing an order with Beework Web Design or Beework, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms and conditions below.
- Any quotation given for a website design will be valid for a period of 60 days from the date of submission.
- A cancellation fee may be charged if the client wishes to cancel the contract prior to completion.
- Non payment after 28 days from the first date of an invoice being issued will entitle Beework Web Design to charge a late payment fee and/or to remove your website from service until payment is made. In exceptional circumstances different payment terms may come into effect as agreed between Beework and the client.
- Once the client has instructed Beework to begin design work the client should supply any content, images or any information necessary to complete the website project within six weeks of that date. Failure to do so may incur an extra charge.
In the case of lengthy delays of more than twelve weeks of not receiving content, images or other necessary information to complete the website project Beework Web Design reserves the right to invoice for any outstanding payments and deem the project complete.
- Once paid for in full, websites become the property of the client.
- Once paid for, or once the website goes live, any work provided by Beework for that website is deemed complete and any subsequent work will need to be charged for. It is the clients responsibility to ensure that the website or web application they have received works to the specification they require. The client agrees that Beework is not obliged to carry out any future update work on a website that Beework has created.
- Any server side scripting files, database query strings and any ASP or PHP files will remain the property of Beework Web Design and/or its sub contractors. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the services or products provided by us.
- All websites are designed to be compatible with a wide range of browsers however Beework Web Design can offer no guarantees of correct function with all browser software.
- The latest version of the admin area / content management system is designed to work on a range of modern browsers but Beework Web Design can offer no guarantees of correct function with all browser software. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that their computer is compatible to use the admin area.
- All content supplied by the client will be assumed copyright free. Beework web design cannot accept responsibility for any copyright issues arising from improper use of copyrighted images or content.
- You agree that the content provided by you and used in any design by Beework Web Design will not in any way be unlawful, misleading, abusive, offensive, prejudicial or is likely to expose us to claims, lead us into prosecution, criticism, disrepute or cause us embarrassment.
- The client is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all information on the web site.
- You accept that Beework Web Design reserve the right to resell our pre designed templates and images as many times as we wish.
- Beework Web Design will remain your point of contact between you and your hosting service and will do everything in its power to resolve any problems that arise as swiftly and as professionally as possible, however no guarantee of service can be made by Beework Web Design on behalf of the host.
- Beework Web Design does not provide support in relation to setting up email software to connect to our mailboxes. We will try to provide help where we can but it is the clients responsibility to install and configure the software of their choice on whatever device they choose to use for retrieving emails.
- Whilst we carry out regular virus checks on our systems we make no warranties that files sent from Beework Web Design are free from virus infection and recommend you virus check all files received from us prior to opening or executing.
- Beework Web Design reserves the right to change its prices and Terms & Condition's without prior notice.
- Beework Web Design offer a domain registration service subject to the Nominets Terms and Conditions. Prices stated on this website include an administration charge for carrying out the registration.
- The domain name will be registered in your name and/or business name through a third party company as selected by us.
- If you choose Beework Web Design to carry out the registration, administration rights of the domain name should remain with us whilst legal ownership remains with you.
- You should receive a confirmation of registration from Nominet, the UK Internet names organisation, within 6 months of registration.
- A reminder will be sent to you by Beework Web Design via e-mail approximately 4 weeks before the domain name is due to expire. For this reason, it is your responsibility to keep us up to date with your e-mail details to ensure you receive these notifications.
- You accept that Beework Web Design will not be held responsible for a missed registration of any domain name. It is your responsibility to send written confirmation of renewal to Beework Web Design along with payment for registration at least 2 weeks before the domain name expires.